1. Remove the embroidered patch and the clothes, bag or hat that will be ironed. And ready for iron.
2. Clean the parts to be ironed. Put the patch on the right side of the clothes or bag. Place the side with the heat-sealed backing directly on the part.
3. After the iron temperature reaches 150 degrees, press the patch forward and backward for approximately 15-25 seconds.
4. After cooling for about 15 minutes, check if it is fixed. If not, please try again in the same process.
1. Please allow a slight deviation in the measurement size.
2. Please understand that the color of the item may be slightly different from the picture, due to different computer screen display.
Last but not least, Thank You for your visit, we wish you a satisfied experience.